Welcome to Castle Peak Mining Ltd.
A Canadian-based exploration company focused on creating long term value through acquiring and advancing a pipeline of gold properties in Ghana, Africa. The Company holds a strategic 225 square kilometer land package in Ghana's prolific Ashanti gold belt, which is surrounded by current and past producers (Iduapriem, Nzema, Bogosu/Prestea, Tarkwa, Father Brown). Castle Peak has discovered a small high grade resource, the Apankrah Deposit, to date and identified a number of high potential targets across its land package, any of which could be the next significant gold discovery in Ghana.Learn More
- Located in politically stable, mining friendly jurisdiction; Ghana is the second largest African gold producer
- Large, 225 square kilometer, unexplored ‘brownfield’ land position proximal to major, intermediate, and junior producers
- Initial discovery of an inferred 275, 000t of 8.6 g/t gold, Apankrah Deposit, open and numerous parallel structures
- Metallurgy of the Apankrah discovery indicates >97% recovery (gravity and CIL) with 85% of the gold in the gravity concentrate
- Generating a pipeline of early stage targets ready to be evaluated for discovery